- Two adjacent Retail Condos rented to the same long-term tenant
- Prime location in the heart of Waltham's Restaurant Row
- High visibility corner location with exceptional signage
- Beautifully renovated space with multiple bar areas and seating, plus private function rooms unmatched in the immediate area
- Long-term established tenant in place with several years remaining on its lease
- Tenant has exercised lease renewal options in the past and has expanded into an adjacent retail condo, which is included in this offering
- Public parking is available throughout Moody Street and in several nearby municipal parking lots
- Includes 6 off-street parking spaces
- Abundant public transportation for customers and employees
- Nearly 20,000 cars per day use Moody Street
These fully rented retail condos are rented to an established restaurant, Solea Restaurant and Tapas, with a long-term
history and several years left on its lease. This property is surrounded by an ever expanding array of restaurants and retail
in the heart of what has become Waltham's Restaurant Row. Universities and new residential and mixed-use developments
are located only moments away. Solea Restaurant and Tapas is part of The Solea Group, which includes three of Greater Boston's most favorite classic Spanish Tapas restaurants: Tapeo on Newbury Street, Kika Tapas in Kendall Square and Solea Restaurant and Tapas Bar on Moody Street in Waltham’s Restaurant Row. Each space has its own distinctive character, which is on full display when serving its tapas, paella and sangria from a menu that never fails to impress.
The Solea Group's Waltham location has been at the same location since 2001, expanding to the adjacent retail condo in
2008. Both retail condos are included in this offering. In addition to the main level space, the tenant has created an impressive
back-of-house operation in the basement space, taking full advantage of the basement's unusually high ceilings.
Public parking is available throughout Moody Street and in several nearby municipal parking lots. The retail condos also
include 6 off-street parking spaces located at the rear of the building.
Welcome to the heart of desirable Moody Street and Waltham's Restaurant Row. This property is surrounded by some of the
area's best retail and restaurants, with this space having some of the best visibility and signage on the street. Employees and
customers take delight in the area's ample parking and easy availability of public transportation. Besides Waltham's
universities, Moody Street is also located just minutes away from several major development sites including the 260-unit
"The Merc" residential and retail building and the 150-unit "The Watch Factory," which also contains 170,000 square feet of
high-end office space. It is easy to see why Solea Restaurant and Tapas has been so successful.